Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another One?


I always have fun Internet surfing until I find something like this. I just found out that there is going to be another Twilight movie. Twilight Eclipse. I already have the feeling that there are going to be girls that are going to be dropping cash on bags and other merchandise from that movie. If girls and guys were going crazy and obsessing over New Moon, then they are definitelty going to be doing the same for this one. I am pretty sure that my eyes melted for a minute when I saw the picture and information.

I think I might just go to the movies and watch it just to see what a waist of time and money it is. I do not have anything against women personally, but I am glad I'm not one and I'm pretty sure my mom is too. I really would not want to waist my money for my daughter on that stuff. She can get mad at me and scream all she wants, but I would not buy her that junk. I would not care if she watched the movie a bilion times, but my money is not leaving my pocket to go to a bag with a picture of a vampire on it. With boys they do not go crazy over those kind of things most of the time. We are fascinated with action movies, car chases, and practical pranks.


After the movie comes out I am going to keep track of how many people I see that have Twilight Eclipse merchandise. If I see more than one hundred I let you guys know. Yes I will be counting the girls at my school. I will also be counting family members. It will be a personal project. iIt will be called the OVERRATED Twilight Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment