Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Star Wars


I HATE STAR WARS! I believe that it is the most overrated subject in the universe. I can't stand that trilogy. The only reason why I would watch it is because it has Harrison Ford in some of them. It is so unrealistic. Maybe in like 1,000 years thee things in that movie could come true, but not any time soon. There are so many people who obsess over that trilogy and have seen it a ton of times and I don't know how they do it. I tried to watch one of the movies once with my cousins and I just could not do it. I don't have anythimg personal against the people who star in the trilogy, or the people who directed or created it for that matter, I just do not lke the trilogy.

I think that besides Steven Spielberg, George Lucas is one of my favorite directors of all time. I don't like George Lucas any less just because he directed the Star Wars trilogy, because he is an American icon. He has directed so many great movies. Steven Spielberg has also directed so many great movies and that is not arguable. He directed the Indiana Jones trilogy, which starred one of my favorite actors, Harrison Ford, and he also directed one of the greatest movies, E.T. I love those movies.

Anyway back to me HATING Star Wars. I can prove that Star Wars is overrated by saying two words, CONVENTION NERDS. There are men in there twenties and thirties that go to those things and dress up as storm troopers or Chubacca. I think that that is rediculuos. I would understand if you were taking your son, but to go with a group of friends.

Most of my family loves the trilogy, but they don't obsess over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment