Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Apple


Sometimes I think that Apple is overrated. By Apple I mean iphones, itouch, ipods, ect, ect., for those of you who didn't know. I mean everywhere I go I see somebody with an iphone or itouch, sometimes I see them with both. Poeple act like they need one when they see it. Apple is also very expensive. I have gone on the Internet to see how much the new ipad is and it is $500. I would understand if it was a Christmas gift, but to just run to the store to buy it?

I have an ipod, but it is not an ipod touch it is just a regular ipod. I could care less if I ever got an ipod touch because I have a touch screen phone(the Dare) that I can sync my ipod music to. Sometimes I think that the entire touch screen idea is overrated. It is cool and is a great new technology, but too many people just take it too far. Since the new ipad came out everybody probably figured that they had to keep up with everybody else and the technology, so they go run to buy one or two. Then you have people who just care and will wait until they get a nice paycheck.
I think Apple should keep inventing fancy things like the ipad because there will always be people running to the stores to buy there merchandise. I think the people who think they need one should wait until they get a good paycheck. For the people who already fall under that category, good job. Technology is awsome!


No comments:

Post a Comment