Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hypnotizing


I was watching a show on the channel USA and then WWE came on. I can not even believe that people watch that junk. I hope that all of you who actually watch that show, know that it is fake. I tried watching it one time and I got a mixture of a head ache and I want to laugh at whoever watches this show, feeling. I understand if kids the age of nine and under like it, but there are adults that go to those "smack downs". I can admit that the people who do that stuff are good actors, but they hypnotize people into thinking that they actually beat each other up until the point to where they are unconcious.


The only person on that show that I have respect for is John Cena. He has starred in a lot of good movies like The Marine and 12 Rounds. No one else has done that. Anyway, I can prove that it is fake . If you have ever watched the Ricky trilogy, then you would remember when Sylvester Stallone had to fight Hulk Hogan. After they were done with there exhibition match Hogan said that they had to give them a good show, or something like that. Another movie that will prove it is The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke. Before him and the weird looking guy are about to go out and fight, they plan on what they should do to give the croud a good show. There are so many hints. I am sure that there are many more movie that I have not seen that give hints, but you will just figure it out the hard wy.

If you want to watch fighting you should watch UFC or Boxing because there is nothing scripted in that. I think that you adults that watch that garbage should really find something else to watch because it is sooooo overrated. Every time I see a WWE commercial you can believe that I will be laughing at all who watch it. Except for the little kids of course. Ali can definitly defeat John Cena.











No comments:

Post a Comment