Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does This Post Apply to You?


I just decided to do a post for everybody who has a serios fixation for something or multiple things. I believe that people have an obsession for something or a couple of things because they do not have a hobbie, or being over fascinated with that subject is their hobbie. In my eyes thinking something is cool or wanting to do stuff that is related to that subject is cool, but not wanting to do anything else besides being attached to that object, subject, or whatever else, is where it gets weird.


If you are one of the people where you are obsessed with something because you do not have a hobbie then you should find a time consuming hobbie very quickly. Stick to that hobbie for a very long time, perferably until you forget what it was that you were obsessed about in the first place. If you are the other person that I exaplained, then you should think about finding a different hobbie that does not involve what you were obsessing about.


I myself have only been obsessed with one thing in my entire life. I was five years old and I was in love with the movie Toy Story. I had a Buzz and Woody doll that I played with all the time. That was the only thing in the world I have ever been over fascinated about. I have also watched my younger cousin go through many stages of fascination. From Pirates to Cowboys. Well I hope that all who have a fixation problem read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment