Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Justin Disgusting Bieber

This post does not diserve a picture!
All of you who like Justin Bieber are just creepy. I am not talking about all of you little girls, I mean all of you fourteen and fiveteen year old girls. It is just rediculous. I think that all who go to his concerts and actully listen to him are waisting you money.I think he is a five year old trapped in a sixteen year old's body. Frankly I think he looks like a ten year old. He has absolutely no talent because most singers these days have computers behind their voice that makes them sound good. I can tell you right now the Justin Bieber is no Chris Daughtry or Frank Sinatra.

The first time I saw Justin Bieber I literally thought that he was eleven or twelve years old. He is short and sounded like a girl the first time I heard him on the radio. I honestly do not see what neenage girls find in him. I heard that he tried to hit on Beyonce. That is just creepy. I would understand if little girls the age of five like him, but a teenager. It is the same exact same thing with the Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus. They should draw the attention of little girls and boys, not teenagers. There are girls at my school that actually like the Jonas Brothers and that is just not right.

There are kids at my school that laugh about Justin Bieber. I actually think that I would turn emo before I started to like Justin Bieber. He is just emberassing himself. Everything these days has technology behind it. The only singers that I know that do not use technology are the contestants on American Idol.
Justin Bieber is HIGHLY overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment