Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Defining America-Marvel and DC




On my post Lets all Come Together when I said that sports(soccer) is the only thing in the world that is not overrated, I lied. Another thing that I believe is not overrated is Marvel. I love Marvel. I believe that Stan Lee has given America one of its greatest inventions yet. I believe that Marvel has had a great affect on the way America is.If I had to choose one word to define Marvel it would be Marvel. I would also say DC comics too. Together DC and Marvel have shaped America.
My all time favorite Marvel character is Captain America. I believe that Captain America represents America. The reason for this is because he is strong mch like America and he has his almighty shield while we have the Army, Navy, and Military. I drew a picture of Captain America not too long ago and it came out great.If you asked me who would win between Captain America and any other Marvel or DC character I would say Captain America. The one thing that is the coolest about Captain America is that he has no super power just his shield. My all time favorite DC character is Batman. What I like most about Batman is that he does not have any super power either. He just has his money, gadjets, and Rachel, his forever love. Batman also has the ability to be stealth.
I do not care what anybody says Superman is not the greatest superhero ever. I Superman did not have his powers he would be nothing. Captain America and Batman have helped shape America. Captain America is the greatest Marvel character ever and Batman is the greatest DC comics character ever. I have just recently created my own character and hope to show you guys soon.
And yes Captain America can beat Superman in a fight!




No comments:

Post a Comment